Infuse a piece of Arabian history into your home with this Horses lamp. One of our favorite designs, this lighting fixture stands on an intricate wooden base, topped with a illuminated shade. Traditionally carved on fine beech is a replica of the Fatimid horse panel, a fitting homage to the legacy of the early artisans.
- Traditional carvings
Delivery & Shipment
If rental of any lifting equipment or cranes is required an additional at-cost fee will need to be processed.
- If you have a certain target date (e.g. wedding date!) then please let us know and our team will certainly try to accommodate it in our production plan.
- Once you make your order it will be reviewed and confirmed by our team (you will be notified of this by email).
- Our standard lead time is eight weeks but depending on the size of the order it may be possible to deliver it to you before then and we will communicate with you on a one to one basis.
- We offer free delivery and installation for furniture and fittings within Greater Cairo all year round and to the North Coast during the summer season.
- You will receive a phone call when your items are ready to be shipped and the exact final delivery and installation time will be agreed upon then.
Fabric & Finishes
If the available online swatches are not what you have in mind you can reach out to us and we can suggest alternatives on a one-to-one basis based on availability.
- If you have your own fabric that you wish to use we can refund you the fabric cost and arrange to use yours after agreeing on how many meters will be required.
- The fabrics on the items photographed may no longer be available.
- We always do our best to match what you see on the screen but differences in screen calibrations may cause misunderstandings.
- We always encourage you to see our samples physically either by visiting one of our showrooms or ordering a material sample to be delivered to you.
- Wood is a natural material; each tree has it's unique fingerprint which can cause variations in color and grain.
Refund & Cancellation
We do not keep stock of our furniture and fittings which allows us to customize each and every order so that it fits you and your home just right.
- We will not be able to refund or exchange bespoke pieces once production has commenced.
- We will take full responsibility for any manufacturing defects and rest assured that handover will only take place once you are fully satisfied.