- You will be required to analyze and interpret market analytics, determine the optimal medium and placement for marketing campaigns.
- Negotiate and procure the desired advertising space and media slots.
- Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
- Developing advertising strategies and campaigns, and create ad schedules to most effectively reach the desired audience.
- Ensure ad quality and placement, as well as relevance to campaign objectives.
- Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
- Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
- Tracking and presenting campaign data such as views, click-throughs rates, engagements, and customer conversion rates. (Track ad money spent, and return on investment)
- Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Strong ability for interpreting analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Strong computer skills with programs such as MS Office, Google Suite, and Facebook Business Manager.
- Must be enthusiastic, passionate, and eager to learn.
- Detail oriented work style with good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent spoken and written English (impeccable spelling and grammar)